Monday, January 01, 2007

Where the fuck did December go?

Company Christmas - correction, Company Holiday - correction, Company Nothing-To-Do-With-Anything-Whatsoever Party. GAH! Funny how being politically correct feels so incorrect.



My birthday lunch with my listers: Kari, Jackie and MOI. Odd why I can't find any of my birthday dinner parties... oh well, all the better for my squeaky clean reputation.


Holiday Bash with Kathleen Edwards, Sarah Harmer, Sam Roberts, The Hip and so many more... good times!





Went to Marianne & Charlie's for Christmas Eve's Eve. Then hosted my first Family Christmas Eve Party! Christmas was at Lucie & Jean-Jacques, and Boxing Day was at Caroline & Simon's - voilĂ  Simon Hefner, haha!











Looks like both Roxy and I got piggy stuff for Christmas.











Just got back from visiting Cathy & Angus in Ottawa for New Years. Oh yeah... HAPPY NEW YEARS! xxx.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,