Saturday, July 15, 2006



This was the wreckage from my train window.
Sadly, it’s not a clear image as by the time we were allowed to pass by the wreck site, it was dark and all I had with me was my little Canon.

A CN train derailed on Friday afternoon, leaving only one track for ALL trains coming in and out of Toronto. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the incident but I ended up being stuck on the 5:15 train, heading to London. What was supposed to be a 2-hour trek, became a 6-hour imprisonment; we were all told that NO ONE was permitted to disembark under any circumstance. Oh if only I had taken acting classes… a seizure would’ve come in handy right then.

But now I’m safely back home… Oh Roxy, where are you? Odd thing, Roxy seems a little peeved… something about “Blast - wrong train, wrong train! First attempt foiled!”