Monday, July 03, 2006


Worst pick-up line this past weekend:




"It's hot out there on the dancefloor."
"No babe, YOU'RE hot out there on the dancefloor."

Wow. (I blinked in disbelief, and then had a laughing fit)

Then I started wondering, what are the top ten cheesiest pick-up lines these days?...

#10 - "I lost my phone number....can I have yours?"
# 9 - "I was wondering if you have a moment for me to hit on you?"
# 8 - "You may not like me now, but you are drinking BEER...."
# 7 - "If you were a booger, I would pick you first."
# 6 - "Hi my name is _______, remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long."
# 5 - "Are you on leave of duty, cause baby you're da Bomb!"
# 4 - "Just call me milk, I'll do your body good."
# 3 - "May I borrow your cell? I promised my mum I'd call her when I met the girl of my dreams."
# 2 - "Do you want to see something swell?"
....and drum roll please....
#1 cheesiest pick-up line - motion with your finger for a girl to come over, then say "I knew if I fingered you long enough you would come."

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day!